Sunday, January 22, 2012

5-on-5: What I want to be, Favorite quotes and sayings, Favorite smells, Things I'd like to learn, Things I am afraid of

1. RS: What did you want to be when you grew up? Since I still think I have a lot of growing up to do, I am changing this to the present tense: what do I want to be when I grow up:
          Veterinarian
          Chef
          Surgeon
          Writer
          Epidemiologist



2. RS: Favorite quotes or sayings:
          This too shall pass
          Let it be
          Give it a beer and a year
          Let them be little
          Well, I'll be damned

3. RS: (from The Munchkin) Favorite Smells
          Cedar
          Rain
          Cut hay
          Baby lotion
          Fresh brewed coffee

4. Things I'd like to learn:
          How to weld
          To make a flaky crust
          Spanish (the leftover bit from high school, mixed with Dora the Explorer doesn't count)
          How to can (this may be a project this summer)
          To whittle wood

5. Things I am afraid of:
          Failing
          Heights
          Praying mantises
          Ice storms (2007's still haunts my dreams)
          Insects that jump (crickets and grasshoppers top the list)
        

1 comment:

  1. Next time I see you, I will teach you how to make a beautiful flaky crust, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete