Sunday, January 8, 2012

5-on-5: Movies, Books, Songs, Foods, Places I've Been

It's Sunday, that means it is time for a little 5-on-5. I don't mean basketball.

Each Sunday I'll give you my top five answers on a list of five topics. As we play along each week send me your suggestions for the list of topics.

So here we go:


1. Favorite Movies:
          The Jerk
          Life as a House
          National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
          Toy Story
          The Bourne Identity

2. Favorite Books:
          Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince (this is #6 in a series of 7)
          The Clan of the Cavebear
          My Antonia
          The Hunger Games (again a series, #1 of 3)
          The Poisonwood Bible

3. Favorite Songs:
          If You Could Read My Mind by Johnny Cash
          Clair de Lune
          American Girl by Tom Petty
          O-o-h Child by The Five Stairsteps
          Sweet Baby James by James Taylor

4. Favorite Foods:
          Cornbread-Stuffed Pork Chops
          Creamy Italian Chicken on Angel Hair
          Sushi - particularly Spicy Tuna
          Tiramisu
          My mom's lasagna

5. Favorite Places I've Been:
          The Garden of The Gods, Colorado Spring, CO
          Taxco, Mexico
          Saguaro National Park, Tucson, AZ
          Atlantic City, WY
          The Sandhills of Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment